Barkis wallet updated IOS version has been released
Dear Barkis users:
In order to bring you a better operating experience, improve the stability of wallet operation, and provide a smoother experience the Barkis wallet (IOS) has been updated to the latest version today.
The updated content is as follows:
- The default language changed to Chinese, optimized for international translation.
- Solved the problem that some icons cannot be clicked.
- Solved the problem that the numeric keyboard can not input decimals.
- Solved the problem that the title of the home page is not on the left side.
- Added startup picture.
- Optimized the display of the order flow.
- Optimized multiple UI details.
- Added DAPP entrance and various tutorial menus.
- Added constraints to various numeric input boxes.
- Fixed the problem that the validator name could not be displayed occasionally during the redemption.
- Added token issuance feature.
- Optimized the display of empty data list.
- Fixed the problem that adds some address copy is not available.
- Added pagination function for the running list.
Barkis public chain wallet will also be updated iteratively, constantly optimize and improve a variety of interfaces and functions, to the majority of users to bring more and more optimized experience!
Follow the Barkis on Social Media: